Alex D. Patel
Alex Patel is experienced in tax exemption law and related litigation and provides comprehensive legal counsel to tax-exempt organizations, foundations, and charitable donors. Clients include health, educational, religious, environmental, arts, political, and professional organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Currently emphasized areas of counsel include: corporate formation and governance, executive compensation and excess benefits, tax compliance, nonprofit/for-profit structures, and unrelated business income.
- Filed over 5,500 exemption applications
- Litigated over 200 federal trials
- California State University Northridge
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- U. S. District Court for the Central District of California
Mr. Patel is an active member of the California Non-Profit Association.