- 501c3 Non Profit Tax Exemption Attorneys
Call Us: 800-973-7114
Non-Profit and Tax Exemption Law
Serving Clients Nationwide
  Connect With Us
FaceBookTwitterGoogle Plus
  Tax Exemption Home: Non-Profit Services: Registered Agent Services

Registered Agent Services

In order to incorporate, states require you to maintain a registered agent within their territory. The name and address of the registered agent are put into the articles of incorporation so that the corporation can receive important correspondence such as legal notices and tax documents. Note that if you choose to form your corporation the state in which your primary business is located, a director, officer, or employee can serve as the registered agent. However, even in this case, many organizations still choose to use a professional registered agent service to ensure that important legal and tax documents are kept separate from other general business correspondence.

By choosing to use as your registered agent, you are ensured that all official state documents and service of process will be promptly forwarded to your business. You will also receive continued support with your questions regarding our services.

Our registered agent services is $50 per year for California and $125 per year for any other state.

    Request a Consultation

Call us now for a FREE consultation: 1-800-973-7114



Since 1999
For over 14 years, has been the trusted leader in in obtaining tax exemptions for our clients

501c3 Applications
Non-Profit Incorporation
California Registered Agent

Learn More
501c3 FAQ's
Non Profit FAQ's
Compliance Requirements

Client Login
Our Team

Connect With Us:
  FaceBookTwitterGoogle Plus

  Copyright 1999 - 2015, All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy | Legal | Disclaimer | Site Map