- 501c3 Non Profit Tax Exemption Attorneys
Call Us: 800-973-7114
Non-Profit and Tax Exemption Law
Serving Clients Nationwide
  Connect With Us
FaceBookTwitterGoogle Plus
  Tax Exemption Home: Non-Profit Services: Foreign Qualification

Foreign Qualification

An organization is considered to be domestic only in the State in which it was formed. Depending on the particular needs of the organization, you may expect to transact business outside of the State of Incorporation. In all other States, your organization will be regarded as a foreign Corporation.

In order to qualify your organization to transact business in another State, you must register as a foreign Corporation in that State. Additionally, most states required a registered agent within each state of qualification. We can prepare/file all of the paperwork necessary to qualify your organization as a foreign Corporation in any State.

Our Foreign Qualification Service Includes:

  Name availability check in the state of qualification
  Preparation of the certificate of authority
  Obtaining a certificate of good standing
  Payment of initial state fees

Our legal fee for a foreign qualification is $99 plus (state qualification and certificate of good standing fees.

    Request a Consultation

Call us now for a FREE consultation: 1-800-973-7114



Since 1999
For over 14 years, has been the trusted leader in in obtaining tax exemptions for our clients


501c3 Applications
Non-Profit Incorporation
California Registered Agent

Learn More
501c3 FAQ's
Non Profit FAQ's
Compliance Requirements

Client Login
Our Team

Connect With Us:
  FaceBookTwitterGoogle Plus

  Copyright 1999 - 2015, All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy | Legal | Disclaimer | Site Map